Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Finalist for Burdastyle Sewing Vintage Modern Contest



Woo hoo! My dress has made it into the final for the Burdastyle Sewing Vintage Modern Contest.
I didn't intend for this dress to be the "one" for my entry because I didn't read the fine print where it said you can only enter one dress. I had plans on making another amazing out fit to enter, hee hee.

Anyway, I am really pleased I am a finalist but also a bit deflated as I am not getting any votes.
There are some incredible dresses in the competition and deservedly getting the votes.

If you are a Burdastyle Member I would love it if you could give me a vote here pretty please...


2 comments:

  1. This dress is so cute I love it. Congrats on being a finalist and good luck I hope you win! I just love the strawberry print and it looks amazing on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou. I don't think I have a chance at winning. The finalists are amazing. It is a cute print isn't it? I love your blog by the way. Keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete