Monday, October 28, 2013

St Kilda Primary School Fete

Our School St Kilda Primary held its Fete on Sunday and what an amazing day it was. We have a number of celebrity parents and some very dedicated parents which make it one of the best fetes around.
There was Rockwiz for kids hosted by Brian Nankervis. A comedy room with acts from Rhys Muldoon, Bev Killik, Colin Lane and Greg Fleet. A talent show "So you think you can do stuff" and Live music including Joe Camilleri. Rides, Beauty Parlour, Art & Craft, Dunking Machine, Show Bags, Yummy food, the list goes on.
I was part of the Craft Mama stall and want to share some pics from the day.
Thankyou to all the ladies especially Annie Stanford for helping with sewing, cutting, ironing and sharing a cuppa with me.
 Felted and knitted animals made by Saffron and Carolyn
 Dolls and Owls
 Dolls now named "Annie dolls" . Made by Annie S and Annie M
These were made using a free pattern from Seventy Piggies
 Enjoying a cuppa before the show starts
 Beautiful Lavender Bags
 Annie & Annie
 Gorgeous knitted dolls by Annie S
A happy customer

It was such a fantastic day and the kids had a ball. I have to say I am exhausted and am looking forward to putting my feet up for a while!
annie x

Thanks to Tone for the photography 

4 comments:

  1. It does look like it was a wonderful day and I do hope you sold heaps. I can imagine you would be very exhausted. I have craft stalls, cake stalls and pot luck stalls and it is time consuming but very rewarding. Sometimes I use to wish I wasn't so capable and I wish I hadn't told people that I could do all that stuff. But it looks like you had an amazing friend who was as talented as you and you shared the load. I hope your son enjoyed his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there! It was a great fete - in addition to the craft tent, I really liked all the jams and chutneys that were available. The best part was dunking my sister (a teacher) on the dunking machine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, You must be Sarah's sister. She taught my son last year. Both my boys LOVE her!

      Delete
  3. Hey lady!
    We can't find any contact information for you and we want to send you your prize from Project Sewn. Can you send us an email so we can get your goods in the mail? If so, that would be awesome!
    Thanks!
    liZ

    ReplyDelete